I've been invited to test the new Google Spreadsheet (spreadsheets.google.com)
and here are some thoughts:
1. Still too slow for people who are used to numbers
2. Even saving is a pain, VERY SLOW!
3. The interface is not yet user-friendly
4. Collaboration is a good idea; but what if the same field is being modified?
5. Will there be facility to export
6. Where will Google put the ads?
7. The formulas are very recognizable, but the computation takes forever
posted by Jdavies @ 6/07/2006,
Jdavies lives in Quezon City, Philippines and has been blogging since 2002. A brand manager in a leading technology company and a freelance new media/web strategy consultant, he has refocused his blogging from personal, political & sociological observations, to marketing-related efforts and Internet trends that are relevant to his career and branding advocacies.
About This Blog
This blog is a depot of thoughts and observations on marketing trends which remain personally relevant to the Author as far as his marketing career is concerned. Having evolved from the personal blog of Jdavies, much of the earlier work contained herein are laced with personal speculation, political views, and similar advocacies. These posts are being kept for posterity's sake and for no other reason. No effort is being made to claim that the author will not contradict himself from his previous positions or that such advocacies are absolute.
Request access to my Linked-in Profile