Disturbing Things Today
1. Gloria gets Iglesia ni Cristo endorsement.
2. Somebody I know is pregnant and she don't want it. She's inclined to abort.
3. Still another person I know, very young and promising, is quite possibly pregnant,
although she wants to keep the child, the dada is nowhere to be found. Not easy
4. And still somebody I know may be pregnant and we're all praying she's not.
On the brighter side:
1. Spurs will win over the Lakers in 6 games. Parker is going to be the key.
2. Manny Pacquiao will win in 3 rounds.
3. I may finally get that Denon amplifier I have long wanted.
4. I will never be pregnant coz I'm a guy.
posted by Jdavies @ 5/02/2004,
Jdavies lives in Quezon City, Philippines and has been blogging since 2002. A brand manager in a leading technology company and a freelance new media/web strategy consultant, he has refocused his blogging from personal, political & sociological observations, to marketing-related efforts and Internet trends that are relevant to his career and branding advocacies.
About This Blog
This blog is a depot of thoughts and observations on marketing trends which remain personally relevant to the Author as far as his marketing career is concerned. Having evolved from the personal blog of Jdavies, much of the earlier work contained herein are laced with personal speculation, political views, and similar advocacies. These posts are being kept for posterity's sake and for no other reason. No effort is being made to claim that the author will not contradict himself from his previous positions or that such advocacies are absolute.
Request access to my Linked-in Profile