Top 10 WTF videos on Youtube
10. What the f? were these guys thinking? Surely they know this is crazy. My vote for Idiots of the year. Unless youtube starts paying them for this video, I'd be shaking my head.
9. Zombie versus Shark. Warning: Graphic. Nicely made, but what the f? will it profit a zombie fighting a shark like this?
8. Youtube is filled with alot of these do-it-youself videos and experiments. Yet another what the f? video and interesting claims. After hundreds of thousands of views, it remains wtf, but people still watch it. Diet Coke and Mentos. Warning Graphic.
7. Coke and Mentos 2. Yes, an apology for the previous video.
6. Why do we indulge in other people's misery? We all know she's bald already and this, an old video at that. But with 4 million views of this Youtube video of britney acting stoned, talking about time travel and all... this is something to see...
5. How to defrost your fridge, the student way...wtf?
4. One of the most well-known youtube videos of all time. It got here on fourth place for that alone. A classic.
3. What's so funny?
2. What the fuck is he saying? Oh, you'll love this.
1. And the best wtf video there is... Hit it where it hurts. until it hurts no more.
Definitely the best what the f? video there is on youtube. What were these girls thinking?
posted by Jdavies @ 2/23/2007,
Jdavies lives in Quezon City, Philippines and has been blogging since 2002. A brand manager in a leading technology company and a freelance new media/web strategy consultant, he has refocused his blogging from personal, political & sociological observations, to marketing-related efforts and Internet trends that are relevant to his career and branding advocacies.
About This Blog
This blog is a depot of thoughts and observations on marketing trends which remain personally relevant to the Author as far as his marketing career is concerned. Having evolved from the personal blog of Jdavies, much of the earlier work contained herein are laced with personal speculation, political views, and similar advocacies. These posts are being kept for posterity's sake and for no other reason. No effort is being made to claim that the author will not contradict himself from his previous positions or that such advocacies are absolute.
Request access to my Linked-in Profile