Today would be last day in PeopleSupport. Here's a list of things I'll miss:
1. Free Billiards, thanks to manong Vic for teaching me advance and killer position play
2. Free Milo and coffee; thank that Vendo...if the Vendo would only know how it is without her.
3. Free Games, well I won't miss this all that much...cause now I'll be back playing at Hobby Stop!
4. SupaFast Internet Access
5. Friends: most notably from Verisign batch 12; them sups too that I gave a hard time. Special thanks to K.Tung.
6. Irate callers that I would love to dish and powerplay with
7. That girl who stole my earphones
8. Smokes over the gutters
9. That 3-second angst-filled exclamation after a bad call
or if you are getting lucky, make that 10 second rushed after call work
10. And last but not least: Midnight Lunch!
It would be sad to leave 'em all behind...
posted by Jdavies @ 9/19/2002,
Jdavies lives in Quezon City, Philippines and has been blogging since 2002. A brand manager in a leading technology company and a freelance new media/web strategy consultant, he has refocused his blogging from personal, political & sociological observations, to marketing-related efforts and Internet trends that are relevant to his career and branding advocacies.
About This Blog
This blog is a depot of thoughts and observations on marketing trends which remain personally relevant to the Author as far as his marketing career is concerned. Having evolved from the personal blog of Jdavies, much of the earlier work contained herein are laced with personal speculation, political views, and similar advocacies. These posts are being kept for posterity's sake and for no other reason. No effort is being made to claim that the author will not contradict himself from his previous positions or that such advocacies are absolute.
Request access to my Linked-in Profile